At Jewelamo.com we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you for valid reasons: to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future without your consent. You can opt out of any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: Your Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email Address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check your information held by us, by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
From time to time, we may place "cookies" on your personal computer. "Cookies" are small identifiers sent from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive that help us to recognize the following things.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The domain server through which you access our service
- What computer you are using
- The web browser you are using
- The pages visited by you.
- The links you click on our site
- The page access traffic
Please email if you no longer wish to receive any information from us.
How we use the information?
Sharing of personal information
- We use personal information to provide the services as per your request.
- It helps us to remind who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service.
- We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems.
- We measure consumer interest in our products, inform you about online offers, products, services, and updates.
- These data help us to detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity.
Jewelamo.com has strict security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Once your information is in our possession we maintain firm security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We do not sell or share your personal under any circumstance.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to court orders, or other legal process. We may disclose personal information to law enforcement offices.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us at +91 8652097777